Max Grieve is an established Bristol based RIBA Chartered Architect. The Practice was
formed in 1996 and is located in its own designed and self built offices in the Westbury Park
The practice has a broad depth of experience to provide a professional architectural service, with a commitment to well designed, practical projects that will match your aspirations and your budget..
The practice has seen the successful completion of many commercial and domestic projects within Bristol and the South West, some of which are displayed on this site..
A small and friendly Practice that aims to deliver client aspirations in an efficient, cost effective manner, based upon knowledge and experience.
We pride in taking projects forward and can offer a wide range of services from simple advice and guidance to completed projects.
- Development of feasibility studies and cost advice
- Outline design proposals through to scheme design
- Planning, Listed Building and Building Regulations submissions, as well as Appeals
- Production information, full working drawings, details and specifications
- Tender action and contractor appointment
- Site works, administration, progress reporting, inspections, valuations and certification
- CDM Health and Safety Co-ordinator
- Party wall advice